As a Junior .NET Developer at Nobel, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in the entire software development life cycle.
- Writing clean, testable code using C#.
- Researching and evaluating software-related technologies and products.
- Creating software documentation and updating existing documentation.
- Implementing the company's best practices, standards, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 2+ years of software development experience in C# and the .NET stack.
- Experience or knowledge with React.JS.
- Good knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in English and Spanish languages in both written and spoken.
- Exposure to call center/telecom industry.
- Freeswitch or Asterix Experience.
- Permanent long-term collaboration contract.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week).
- Rewarding compensation package consisting of salary and a performance bonus.
- Remuneration in USD.
- Flexibility of working from home from any corner of the world.
- Vacation days (paid time off and national days).
- Great collaborative culture with an international team of over 25 different nationalities.
- Training, team building, fun at work activities.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Wellbeing program with workshops and webinars led by experts.
New Delhi, India