- Participate in design and code reviews, addressing bug fixes and technical discussions.
- Build, maintain, and enhance complex financial software solutions.
- Work in a full-stack web development environment.
- Create prototypes, functional code, and automated tests.
- Take ownership of your work in a fast-paced development cycle, solving technical challenges.
- Work on tasks ranging from building user interfaces to performing complex calculations and designing data structures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of web development experience with a focus on Object-Oriented Design.
- Preferred experience with web technologies such as AngularJS, VueJS, NHibernate, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, and SQL.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Opportunity to be part of a company with an inspiring mission.
- Competitive salary with full health benefits, including an HSA option.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) and bank holidays.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who want to contribute to a growing company and make a difference in the financial technology sector while enjoying competitive compensation and benefits.