JPMorgan Chase has an opportunity for a Software Engineer II within the Consumer and Community Banking and OPT Robotics team. This role involves working on an incubation team to enable multiple data platforms and tools in the Cloud. As an integral part of an agile team, you will focus on enhancing, designing, and delivering secure, stable, and scalable software components for cutting-edge technology products.
- Execute standard software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting.
- Write secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with limited guidance.
- Design, develop, code, and troubleshoot with consideration of upstream and downstream systems and technical implications.
- Apply knowledge of tools within the Software Development Life Cycle toolchain to improve the value realized by automation.
- Apply technical troubleshooting to break down solutions and solve technical problems of basic complexity.
- Gather, analyze, and draw conclusions from large, diverse data sets to identify problems and contribute to decision-making in service of secure, stable application development.
- Learn and apply system processes, methodologies, and skills for the development of secure, stable code and systems.
- Formal training or certification on RPA bot development/implementation concepts and 2+ years of applied experience.
- Experience in RPA bot development/implementation in platforms like WinAutomation, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in SQL scripting.
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- Proficiency in writing clean, high-quality, scalable code in RPA, UI Path, and C#.
- Experimental and creative mindset, open to trying new things.
- Strong communication skills and experience working in an Agile team.
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies.
- Exposure to cloud technologies.
- Experience with a sizeable technology organization with complex programs, especially in banking/finance.
- Exposure to corporate functions at an enterprise-wide and global level.
- Experience with Message broker platforms (Kafka is a plus).
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Native Architecture (AWS Experience is a plus), Microservice Architecture, related stacks, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).