Regions is seeking a Software Engineer responsible for overseeing application development, modification, and maintenance. The role involves installing and configuring systems, testing software for malfunctions, resolving business systems issues, and designing and deploying new applications. The position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Oversees development and installation of new hardware and software.
- Installs and configures systems and other software.
- Tests installed software for malfunction detection.
- Identifies and resolves business systems issues.
- Designs and deploys new applications and enhancements.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems.
- Develops and implements strategies to improve systems.
- Monitors and tests system performance.
- May act as a procedural expert and lead junior associates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Five (5) years of experience.
- Strong technical skills including C#, .Net Core, Java scripting, AWS Cloud Developer certification, REST and SOAP API technologies, ASP.NET WebAPI, .Net Core 4 and 6.0, SQL, React.js, Mulesoft or other API integration platforms, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, and more.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Position Type: Full time.
- Compensation: Pay ranges from a minimum of $89,105.50 USD to a median of $123,920.00 USD, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Incentive Pay Plans: This job is not incentive eligible.
- Benefits: Regions offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation/sick time, 401K with company match, medical, dental, and vision benefits, disability benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, life insurance, parental leave, employee assistance program, and an associate volunteer program. Benefits may vary by individual and can be changed or amended over time.